The GC3 hosts webinars on topics of interest to the members. Presentations given as part of these webinars are available below.
- Eliminating Restricted Substances in the Apparel and Footwear Supply Chain: The AFIRM Supplier Toolkit
Nathaniel Sponsler, Manager-Product Regulations, Gap Inc.
- The Guide to Safer Chemicals: How Retailers Can Improve Chemicals Management
Mark Rossi, Co-Director of Clean Production Action
- Green Chemistry Innovation in the Chemical Industry: Venturing and Start-Ups
Cora Leibig, Vice President of R&D, Segetis and Erik Rutten, Senior Investment Manager, DSM Venturing
- The Federal Trade Commission’s Green Guides: What Retailers Need to Know
Laura Koss, Senior Attorney, Federal Trade Commission
- How Can Companies Meet Increasing Demands by Their Customers for Greater Transparency on Chemical Content and Safety While Still Protecting Critical Intellectual Property
Mark Greenwood, Partner, Ropes & Gray and Roger McFadden, VP, Senior Scientist, Staples
- The Boots UK Story: How a British Retailer is Moving Beyond Compliance and Leading the Way in Reducing Toxic Chemicals in its Products
Head Of Quality & Technical Policy, Boots, UK
- The Making and Marketing of Greener Products
Al Iannuzzi, Senior Director of Product Stewardship and Green Marketing, Johnson & Johnson
- Technology Advances Green Chemistry: Four Case Studies on how GreenWERCS has Helped Advance Safer Chemistry
Kieran Callahan, Director, Business Development, The Wercs Ltd
- Chemical Substances in Products, Policy and Management Tools
Paul Ellis, Quality Regulation Manager, Kingfisher PLC
- Nike Green Chemistry and the Promise of Open Innovation
John Frazier, Director of Considered Chemistry, Nike
- An Overview of EPA’s Current Activities to Support Alternatives Assessment and Safer Chemistry
Wendy Cleland-Hamnett, Director, Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, EPA
- Presentation of California's Draft Regulations for Safer Consumer Products and their implications for Green Chemistry
Maziar Movassaghi, Acting Director, California Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC)
- Moving From Class Rooms to Board Rooms: Approaches to Green Chemistry Education
Dr. Amy Cannon, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Beyond Benign
- Nanotechnology and the Environment: Benefits and Risks
Kristen Kulinowski, PhD, Director, International Council on Nanotechnology; Executive Director, Center for Biological and Environmental Nanotechnology
- Introduction to the Energy and Materials Flow & Cost Tracker (EMFACT)
Terri Goldberg, NEWMOA and
Rick Reibstein, Massachusetts OTA
- Green Chemistry and Green Seal
Christine Chase, Green Seal, Inc.
Webinar Participation Details
Participation in the webinar is free to GC3 member companies. Participation information will be circulated to GC3 members over the green-innovation listserv. Others may join the webinar for a fee of $50. Those paying for the webinar will be given the participation information upon receipt of payment. If you are not a GC3 member and would like to register to attend please fill out the non-member registration form for the desired webinar.
For further details please contact Sarah Shields.
Full webinar recordings are also available to GC3 Members.