Organizations can join the GC3 if they have read and agree with the GC3 mission and goals, including the 12 Principles of Green Chemistry. The GC3 by-laws require that a minimum of 75% of GC3 members are individual companies.
GC3 members are asked to follow certain guidelines and policies, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate in annual GC3 Roundtables and project group calls.
- Work to advance the GC3 mission within their own organizations and through the GC3.
- Allow the listing of their organization on the GC3 member web page, unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Allow inclusion of contact information for one or more individuals in the organization for other members to access.
- Understand that participation in the GC3 is voluntary and non-binding; reports and outcomes of the GC3 do not necessarily reflect the policy or opinion of individual participants or of participating companies.
- Pay membership dues at or above the required minimum amount.