The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM EST April 5, 2020!
The GC3 Startup Network conducts a competitive process to find startups who will present their green chemistry materials, products, and/or manufacturing technologies to investors, major brands and manufacturers at the GC3 Startup Network’s 5th Annual Startup Showcase on September 29, 2020. The Startup Showcase immediately precedes the 15th Annual GC3 Innovators Roundtable (September 30 - October 1, 2020) hosted this year by BASF in Dearborn, MI.
Ten startups will be selected to participate in the September 29 pitch competition; three of the ten will be chosen to pitch their solutions to a panel of investors and technology scouts on the main stage at the GC3 Innovators Roundtable on September 30, to an audience of approximately 200 individuals representing more than 125 GC3 member companies and other organizations.
• May be located anywhere in the world.
• Must be formal legal entities in their respective state/country. Academia is not eligible.
• Must have control of the intellectual property through patents, licensing, etc.
• Must be able to explain how the innovation is aligned with the principles of green chemistry.
• May have an innovation that meets one or more of the GC3 Green Chemistry Needs. This is encouraged, but not required.
• May be at any phase of development from seed stage to advanced startup.
Who will be there?
Attendees will include:
Why should you apply?
Up to ten startups will be selected to:
Three of the ten selected will also receive all of the benefits above, plus:
Pitch their green chemistry solutions on the main stage at the GC3 Innovators Roundtable on
September 30 with an audience of over 200 like-minded investors and company representatives
seeking more sustainable chemistry solutions.
Why should you attend?
For more information, contact Julie Manley.
About the GC3 Startup Network
The GC3 Startup Network was launched in 2016 to support the growth of green chemistry startups and accelerate the market adoption of innovative green chemistry technologies. The Network has become a unique and vibrant forum for green chemistry startups to connect to our larger GC3 member chemical suppliers, brands, retailers, and investors and for these startups to connect with each other.