4th Annual GC3 Technology Showcase
Tuesday, May 7, 2019 | Cincinnati, OH
The GC3 Startup Network conducted a competitive process to find startups who will present their sustainable chemistry materials, products, and/or manufacturing technologies to investors, major brands and manufacturers at the GC3 Startup Network’s 4th Annual Technology Showcase on May 7, 2019. The Technology Showcase immediately precedes the 14th Annual GC3 Innovators Roundtable (May 7 – 9, 2019) hosted this year by Procter & Gamble, North America Fabric Care in Cincinnati, OH.
The deadline for submissions was February 1, 2019; see the list of semi-finalists.
For more information click here.
Championing Your Ideas with Coordinated IP Strategies
– Shana Cyr, Ph.D. Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
– M. David Weingarten, Ph.D., J.D. Associate, Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
ChemSec Marketplace: An Exchange Platform for Green Chemistry Alternatives
- Christian Schimper, Owner, Acticell
- Saonja Haider, Senior Business and Investors Advisors, ChemSec
Nouryon's Startup Challenge Imagine Chemistry: Advancing Sustainability Through Collaborative Innovation
– Danny Haynes, Common Application Team Leader, Corporate RD&I, Nouryon
– Gaurab Chakrabarti, MD, PhD, CEO, Solugen, Inc.
Part 3 of 3 Series: Enforcing Your Patents
– Eric Fues, Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
– Denise Main, Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
Part 2 of 3 Series: Your Patents from Post-Grant Challenges
– Mark Feldstein, Ph.D., Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
– Michael Flibbert, Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
– Maureen Queler, Associate, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
Part 1 of 3 Series: Developing Your Patent Portfolio
– Adriana Burgy, Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
– Tom Irving, Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
– Shana K. Cyr, Ph.D., Associate, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
3rd Annual Green & Bio-Based Chemistry Technology Showcase & Networking Event
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Startup companies are invited to compete for the opportunity to pitch their sustainable chemicals, materials, products, and manufacturing technologies to large, strategic companies on the first day of the 2018 GC3 Innovators Roundtable. Up to ten innovative companies will have the opportunity to present their technology and company on the main stage and be invited to network with the strategics.
GC3 Networking Reception @ Greenbuild
November 7, 2017 in Boston, MA
Over 100 people -- GC3 members and affiliates -- joined us for an invitation-only event for Greenbuild in downtown Boston, on November 7 at 7:30 pm. We showcased six green and bio-based chemistry startups and small companies with technologies relevant to the building sector.
2017 Green & Bio-Based Chemistry Technology Showcase & Networking Event
April 24, 2017 in Grand Rapids, MI
Ten startups and small companies presented their green & bio-based chemistry technologies and solutions. Five invited speakers from larger companies presented on strategic technology needs for their comapny and industry sector. Over 40 large chemical companies, brands, retailers, and investors were represented this half-day event.
Workshop on Leveraging Partnerships to Accelerate Green & Bio-Based Chemistry Innovation
February 1, 2017 in San Francisco, CA
Twenty six startups, 20 large companies and investors, over 80 people total participated in a one-day workshop and networking event in San Francisco focused on partnering and investing.
Green & Bio-Based Chemistry Startup Event
May 23, 2016 in Burlington, VT
Ten green & bio-based chemistry startup companies presented and networked with over 40 chemical companies, brands, retailers, and investors.